Drain Cleaning and Excavation
BioSmart™ is...comprised of naturally occurring strains of live, vegetative bacterial cultures with an exceptional appetite for organic matter. BioSmart™ "eats" away at the waste that has accumulated on the sides and top of the drain pipe. BioSmart™ is:
- Safe (BioSmart™ has met the EPA’s DfE challenge for biological drain line and septic system products by demonstrating a more positive human health and environmental profile.)
- Fast Acting (BioSmart™ It begins working immediately when introduced in a drain line or collection system. These friendly bacterial cultures do not require a wake up period as with other microbial products.)
- Economical (There are 32 applications per bottle of BioSmart™)
- Ease (BioSmart™ is easy to use and is as simple as pour and go. No pre-mixing, the convenient drain back bottle cap measurer is used to add the correct amount of treatment to the drain line or collection system.
- Muli-Purpose (BioSmart™ can be used on all drain lines)
- ELIMINATES EMERGENCY CALL BACKS BioSmart™ continues to work long after the service call. The Hungry Bacteria continue to feed on the organic residue left in the drain line, grease trap, and septic tank long after the technician leaves.
FREE DELIVERY also available!!
Drain lines can back up for a number of reasons (roots, foreign object, collapsed lines, bellies, shifted pipe, improper grade). We can cable any drain line from different points of access and cable to city main lines to open plugged lines for commercial or residential lines. We guide cutting blades through drain lines to remove or push through the drains to clear the line and restore, proper drainage flow to get you back in business!
R.K. Knight Plumbing can locate, repair or replace the water or sewer service lines that come into your house. We provide a professional job with a 10 year guarantee on labor and material and we will guarantee that your sewer won't back up for 1 year after the excavation work is complete.
Root-X is a simple, cost-effective and proven way to kill pipeline roots in sewer lines and septic systems. Root intrusion may be the single most destructive element facing your home’s wastewater collection system. Left untreated, roots will spread throughout the pipe. Material passing down the drain gets trapped in the roots, restricting the flow or even causing a complete blockage. Root intrusion can eventually destroy a sewer or septic system, costing thousands of dollars to repair or replace. We recommend annual RootX treatments to keep your system root free and avoid costly sewer and septic tank repairs. Installation of Root-X with a drain cleaning service will extend your guarantee on the drain cleaning to one year.
TRENCHLESS SEWER REPLACEMENTS
R.K. Knight Plumbing can give you a sewer line that is as good as new without having to dig up your beautiful yard or jackhammer your driveway. Depending on your particular situation R.K. Knight plumbing can either reline the existing pipe making it like new or pull and burst a new line though the existing one. In both instances R.K. Knight Plumbing offers a 10 year warranty on the labor and material and we will guarantee your sewer line will not back up for 1 year after the work has been completed.
VIDEO CAMERA INSPECTION & LOCATE
R.K. Knight Plumbing can inspect your sewer line with a sewer camera and provide you with a video of the inspection. We can also locate where the sewer line is in your yard and where within the line the problem exists. If a problem is found we can provide you with a solution by repairing or replacing the line.